At Blndspt, we wield the only tool ever developed to analyze the impact, relationship, and cost of customer, machine, and product waiting time: DISCRETE EVENT SIMULATION.
With the use of simulation, you don’t have to guess how your system or workflow will behave after change. Working with our discreet simulations allows you to scientifically experiment with your system before you make real changes, so you know with certainty the changes you make will save real money.
Once you get a taste of the power of simulation, it will forever populate your toolkit.
Discrete Event Simulation
Simulation created to model the Denver Airport showing the differences between traditional bag-tagging and Elevated Self-Tagging running side-by-side.
Power, Confidence, Certainty
How would you like to know with 95 percent confidence that you will save 22 percent of the cost of work-in-progress costs? Or, that you have 95 percent confidence that you can reduce waiting or processing time of a customer by 65 percent?
…you can do this with simulation.
Blndspt is highly experienced in building discrete event simulations and models.
- Understand the current state of your workflow and where the bottlenecks are.
- Run experiments as simulations at a fraction of the cost of live workflow changes.
- Provide a high confidence level to stakeholders prior to investing in a critical change in business.
Improve Efficiency, Minimize Costs
Simulation contributes to the decision making process by identifying areas where cost or efficiency can be improved.
Simulation as an analysis tool can be used to:
- Analyze systems for improvement
- Match project scope with business requirements
- Prove assumptions prior to making any live changes
- Focus on the impacts of complex dynamics
Applications and Industries
The power of simulation is veritably unilateral as far as industries of value. Consider the human factors involved in nearly any workflow.
Applications include, but are not limited to just about any area where workflow corresponds to value:
- Airport and Airline
- Retail Industries
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Other Physical Systems (traffic, banking, queuing systems, etc.)
Our Partners and Clients
Simulation is an applied technology that is especially useful for analyzing and solving problems.
– Malcom Beaverstock, PHD
‘Father of Modern Simulation’
1553 Platte Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80202
(720) 574 - 9900
1553 Platte Street, Suite 202
Denver, CO 80202